Friday, May 12, 2006

redecorated my blogskin

haiix
this few daes nothing much?

tuesdae
cant remember wat happened..
normal dae i guess

on wednes dae morning
my daddy wen back to taiwan
to visit my grndma
and have to go fer lyk 2 weeks
so now sorta free from him le!
chatted with ____ den solved our problem!
was kinda veri happi

den thursdae
saw my frens dey all peform skit
our group lyke damn sucky sia
dun even noe how to perform
den at nite chatted again with ____
talked until veri late lorhx
got scolded by my mum!

todae
actually wanted to go library and shopping one
den haiix
suddenly no mood to go lorhx
so stayed at home and rot
den chatted with ____ , ____ again...
it seems lyke we r chatting more and more...^.^
den now typing bloggie!
so sian
tomolo wan go out plae
wondering if i ever have da time
at least better den staying home and rot to death>.<

gtg now
mum nagging me to slp
sian lahx
i have a thought
that wen i cleared this prob with them
another prob starts to come up..
haiix
y mux da world be so confusing?!

love my bloggie
and my heartties
and my money!
LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home